Memory Care on Oxford
Gorham House is unique because we offer Assisted Living apartments for people who have Alzheimer’s or other related dementias in a comfortable and homelike environment.
Our staff looks for opportunities to help residents succeed at familiar tasks, whether it is making their bed or baking a sheet of cookies. These activities give residents the opportunity to experience the satisfaction of a job well done, yet a helping hand is always nearby.
The Oxford Common area is specially designed as a totally secure unit that is carefully monitored by fully trained licensed staff.
We promote a creative atmosphere while respecting privacy, comfort and most of all, quality of life.
In all situations family and friends are encouraged to be as involved as they choose to be.
- 24 Hour Nursing services
- Full-time Activities Director onsite
- Sense of community where friendships are found
- Extra support is provided in order to stay in your apartment
- Rehab team is available to all residents
- Medical Director and Physician’s Assistant on site 5 days/ a week, 24 hours a day on call
Click to view or download .PDF of our floor plan samples.